About me. . .

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you aren’t one of my friends checking in to see what I’ve been up to, here’s a quick tid-bit about me. I am a high school English and Theater Teacher, mother of twins, and lover of crafts and baking. I have tried my hand at many different crafts – some successful, some not. Sometimes I feel like my kitchen is the Pinterest fail zone; other times, I feel like Martha Stewart or Julia Child.

So, what can you find on my blog? A bit of everything really. I will be sharing everything from parenting advice to crafting tips. Some days you might even find a video of me just being real about how I am feeling. Honestly, this blog will be like me in real-life: honest. If I don’t know what I am doing in a video, you will know. If I’m having a down day, you will know. If things are amazing, Lord, the world might know.

I hope you can find some useful tips, tricks, ideas, or inspiration here as the blog grows. 

Comments

  1. Hi there, greeting from Indonesia.
    Seems you're still new in this blogosphere (so do I).

    I look forward to see some more of your stuff. Maybe we can share tips each other, who knows.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts